Sunday 24 June 2012

Chinaberry - Motion Sickness of Time Travel


After absolutely loving and posting about Motion Sickness of Time Travel's self titled ablum I wanted to check out other releases by Rachel Evans and I was absolutely overwhelmed- on her bandcamp I found a total of 26! To be honest, I don't listen to this kind of music very often these days, however, when I do I'am completely hypnotized. 'Chinaberry' reminds me of some relaxation new age music my parents used to be quite into when I was a little kid. Motion Sickness of Time Travel is certainly one of the most interesting projects I was lucky to encounter this year.
"The chinaberry fruit is poisonous to humans but birds are immune to the effects of the poison and, in fact, use the fruit as an intoxicant. On Chinaberry, Rachel Evans effortlessly evokes a floating paradise of drunken birds."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

If materials published on this website belong to you and for some reason you would like it to be removed from here, please let us know and it will be done immediately. Thanks.