Friday 1 June 2012

Lakeswimmer - Jewellers


I have no idea how this could remain unnoticed by me for such a long time, especially that Jewellers' previous album, 'Sleep Education' was for me certailny one of the most interesting releases of 2011. I had to quickly catch up on their new materials and now I must admit that i think 'Lakeswimmer' is even better. The thing I really love about it is the great variety- atmosphere changes a bit from track to track and it ranges from absolutely ethereal dreamy floating to somhow even a bit danceable. However, the most amazing is how naturally all the different tracks form the album as a whole, and how smooth the transitions between them are. Well, it's just beautiful, give it a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

If materials published on this website belong to you and for some reason you would like it to be removed from here, please let us know and it will be done immediately. Thanks.