Saturday 23 June 2012

Street Trash - Hunters



I was introduced to 'Street Trash' via The Fader and I immediately loved it. Derek Watson and Isabel Almeida filled my craving for some new NYC basement noise. After this discovery I also checked out the duo's debut EP 'Hands on Fire' mixed by Nick Zinner of Yeah Yeah Yeahs, which I also really recommend. I'm already so into Hunters' sounds that comparison with Sonic Youth or Pixies certainly doesn't seem exaggerated, especially with this mix and harmonies of boy/girl vocals. 'Street Trash' with catchy guitar and lyrics already got stuck in my head. Can't wait to hear something more from this Brooklyn band. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note

If materials published on this website belong to you and for some reason you would like it to be removed from here, please let us know and it will be done immediately. Thanks.